Developing civil organizations is needed in Pest county too, despite the fact that the most important non-profit organization is in the Middle-Hungarian region, in Budapest. The dominance of Budapest has made a draining effect on the county, that is the development-oriented human resources are mainly used in the capital.
Our programme aims to complete deficiencies with the following:
· Making diagnosis after organizational auditing.
· Elaborating a development plan, then starting a complex organization-development.
· Fulfilling the development-plan, parts of the plan: training-like programmes, preparing and applying advisers, network-constructing programmes, elaborating and fulfilling a complex communication strategy.
· Following, assessing, measuring the programme, fulfilling the necessary interventions.
The organizations of Pest county usually tend to provide their services with several deficiencies. In order to improve the quality and quantity of services it is vital to strengthen them and extend their capacities. We must not forget about the stopgap role of civil initiations. As the civil sector serves the interests of the society, it also deserves acknowledgement of society.
Our survey during the preparation of the programme showed that the basis of the operation of civil organizations is ensured by financial resources in the county too. Although most of the organizations depend on occasional tender opportunities due to lack of constant income, and they are able to provide their services adjusting to this. This means an obvious instability in the life of civil organizations.
The Impulse programme is based on the following demands: improving tender-writing competences, developing the quality and quantity of human resource.
Steps of the IMPULSE Programme:
· Diagnosis is made which summarizes the background and motivation of the organizations involved.
· Tailor-made development plan
· Organizations form their strategies
· Organization of trainings, workshops
Obligatory trainings for each organization:
1. Project-management (2x30 hours)
2. European Union employment studies and tender-writing training (2x30 hours)
3. Quality management (2x30 hours)
1. Lobby cooperation between sectors (30 hours)
2. Organizational communication (24 hours)
3. Marketing and PR (24 hours)
4. Team-building (30 hours)
5. Voluntary management training (30 hours)
6. Financial planning, financial management (30 hours)
7. Informatics (24 hours)
8. Leader training (24 hours)
· Civil network is formed with IT-based communication
· 5 advisers provides the task of organizational support
· Our short-term goal with developing 30 organizations is that the cooperation of stakeholders improves, their commitment to their organization and environment strengthens, better organizational communication, the satisfaction of the „customers” of the organizations grows.
· Every organization should have at least one ready project-plan